The mandatory filing must be completed by 3/1/11 for ALL associations in Colorado. There is a fee of $10.00 for associations with annual revenue greater than $5,000. Right now, the system cannot accept payments, but, associations can still register to meet the deadline.
List of the information needed:
- Association name per Secretary of State filings
- Secretary of State ID # (this is on the certificate of good standing)
- Number of units
- HOA type: 3 choices. either condo or planned community (if homes)
- Street address
- HOA contact (person) information – name, address, phone
- Level of assessments: over $5,000, $5,000 or under, no income or expense.
- Agent information – if property manager, that information goes here
- Initial Date of Recording of the Declaration: should be on the decs.
- Reception # - again, on the decs
- Book & Page #’s of the recording: again, on the decs.